Are you an aspiring carer with supervisory experience?
We are looking for motivated, caring, and passionate individuals to join our Senior team of care staff offering exceptional person-centred care, working nights at Crossroads House, our CQC rated outstanding dementia care home.
Our excellent team of staff provide care, support, and a friendly home environment, working together to enhance the lives and wellbeing of our residents.
This post is for a Senior Care Assistant for nights, working part-time. Our shifts are 12 hours.
Working for us
Our night shifts are 12 hours and our hourly rate is £10.92 per hour (£11.96 per hour at weekends).
2 nights per week = £262 to £287 per week
3 nights per week = £393 to £418 per week (up to £21,740 per year)
Could you make a difference?
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be required to provide a high standard of care that meets the individual needs of our residents. This often includes things like assisting with personal hygiene, mobility, and feeding, all in line with the resident’s own care plan. This position involves shift work and some weekend working will be required.
- Experience of working within a care environment
- A good knowledge and understanding of providing quality care
- An ability to supervise staff and lead by example
- Great record keeping skills
- An ability to comply with policies, standards, and legislation
- A caring and compassionate nature
- Flexibility in your working pattern, including working weekends
- A willingness to learn
Anson Care Services can offer
- Good rates of pay (salary is dependant on age and experience)
- Free branded uniforms
- Free DBS checks
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career development opportunities