We are looking for motivated, caring, and passionate individuals to join our team of care staff offering exceptional person-centred care at Tremthick House Care Home in Redruth.
Our excellent team of staff provide care, support, and a friendly home environment, working together to enhance the lives and wellbeing of our residents.
This post is for a Care Assistant for nights, either full or part-time.
Working for us
Our night shift hourly rate is £9.60 per hour (£10.52 per hour at weekends).
For example 36 hours per week = £345 to £368 per week (up to £19,119 per year)
Could you make a difference?
As a night care assistant, you will be required to provide a high standard of care that meets the individual needs of our residents. This often includes things like assisting with personal hygiene, mobility, and feeding, all in line with the resident’s own care plan. This position involves shift work and some weekend working will be required.
• Passionate about working in care
• Great interpersonal skills
• Compassionate and friendly nature
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexible in your working pattern, including working some weekends
• Willingness to learn
As well as a competitive salary, Anson Care Services can offer;
• Free branded uniforms
• Free DBS checks
• Paid holiday
• Ongoing training and development
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Full or part-time hours available