St Mary's Haven. A recently extended home in Penzance.
We are looking for motivated, caring, and passionate individuals to join our team of Housekeepers.
Our excellent team of Housekeepers maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the Care Home, whilst ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for our residents at all times.
Could you make a difference?
As a Housekeeper, you will be required to provide a high standard of cleanliness in all areas of the Care Home, including communal areas, residents bedrooms, and bathrooms. This position involves shift work and some weekend working will be required.
Working for us
Our basic hourly rate for someone with Housekeeping experience is £8.97 per hour (£10.42 per hour at weekends.
Examples of wages, depending on hours and days worked, would be:
28 hours per week = £246.12 to £268.94 per week (up to £13,984 per year)
35 hours per week = £307.65 to £330.47 per week (up to £17,184 per year)
• Able to clean to a high standard
• Able to communicate and interact with residents and others
• Compassionate and friendly nature
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexible in your working pattern, including working weekends
• Willingness to learn
Duties and responsibilities include
• Dusting / polishing furniture and fixtures
• Changing bed linen
• Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, and sinks
• Restocking bathrooms
• Cleaning floors (with hoovers and/or mops)
• Monitoring stock of cleaning supplies
• To set tables and assist with serving meals
• To wash up and tidy the dining room after meals
As well as a competitive salary, Anson Care Services can offer;
• Free branded uniforms
• Free DBS checks
• Paid holiday
• Ongoing training and development
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Full of Part-time hours available