We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our team of Kitchen Porters to ensure that we continue to provide a high standard of catering to our residents.
This post is for a Full or Part-Time Kitchen Porter.
Could you make a difference?
As a Kitchen Porter you will be required to ensure the kitchen area and equipment are regularly cleaned. The role also includes keeping store areas, refrigeration, and freezers well organised and neat and tidy. This position involves shift work and some weekend working will be required.
Working for us
Our standard hourly rate for experienced Kitchen Porters is £9.80, with enhancements for weekends (£11.00/hr), bank holidays, etc. Apprentices and people with no care experience may start on a slightly different hourly rate.
24 hours at our standard rate equates to around £235 to £249 per week.
37 hours could be as much as £371 per week (£19,292 per year)
- Good understanding of hygiene procedure
- Honest, trustworthy and polite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible in your working pattern, including working weekends
- Willingness to learn
As well as a competitive salary, Anson Care Services can offer;
- Competitive pay rates, with enhancements for nights, weekends, and bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development with our in-house Training Manager
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS checks
- Full or part-time hours are available
- Employee support option available