Day and Night Carers for our homes in Redruth
We operate 3 Care Homes in the Redruth area and have a range of opportunities across day and night shifts to join our e xcellent team of staff providing care, support, and a friendly home environment to enhance the lives and wellbeing of our residents.
We are looking for motivated, caring, and passionate individuals, both with experience in a care setting as well as those just starting out in their career in care and who are eager to learn.
The positions are likely to include working some weekends.
For all enquiries, please contact Kerry on 01209 708688.
Working for us
Our standard hourly rate for experienced Care Assistants is £9.50 (£9.60 for nights), with enhancements for weekends, bank holidays, etc. Apprentices and people with no care experience may start on a lower houry rate.
24 hours per week equates to £228 per week minimum
36 hours of nights including some weekends could be up to £357 per week or up to £18,5654 per year
Could you make a difference?
As a care assistant, you will be required to provide a high standard of care that meets the individual needs of our residents. This includes such things as like assisting with personal hygiene, mobility, and supporting with nutritional intake, all in line with the resident’s own care plan. This position involves shift work, and some weekend working will be required.
• Passionate about working with people with dementia (or are willing to learn)
• Creative and outgoing personality
• Compassionate and friendly nature
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexible in your working pattern, including working some weekends
• Willingness to learn and develop
As well as a competitive salary, Anson Care Services can offer
• Free uniforms
• Free DBS checks
• Paid holiday
• Ongoing training and development
• Anonymous stress helpline for all staff
• Excellent career development opportunities