Crossroads House. An Outstanding home in Scorrier.
We are looking for motivated, caring, and passionate individuals to join our team of care staff offering exceptional person-centred care.
Our excellent team of staff provide care, support, and a friendly home environment, working together to enhance the lives and wellbeing of our residents.
This post is for a Care Assistant, either full or part time. Our shifts are 12 hours.
Could you make a difference?
As a care assistant, you will be required to provide a high standard of care that meets the individual needs of our residents. This often includes things like assisting with personal hygiene, mobility, and feeding, all in line with the resident’s own care plan. This position involves shift work and some weekend working will be required.
• Passionate about working in care
• Great interpersonal skills
• Compassionate and friendly nature
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexible in your working pattern, including working weekends
• Willingness to learn
As well as a competitive salary, Anson Care Services can offer;
• Free branded uniforms
• Free DBS checks
• Paid holiday
• Ongoing training and development
• Excellent career development opportunities