We are looking for motivated, caring, and passionate individuals. Experience of working in a care setting would be useful but we are also happy to hear from those just starting out in their career in care and who are eager to learn.
At Anson Care we build our care and activities around the needs of the person. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for.
This post is for a full or part-time Care Assistant covering either days or nights at our specialist dementia care home Crossroads House in Scorrier.
Could you make a difference?
As a care assistant at Anson Care, you will be joining our excellent care team, ensuring that residents receive a high standard of person-centred care and are helped to retain their dignity and individuality, all in line with the resident’s own care plan. Common sense and a willingness to help are valuable qualities along with demonstrable passion for caring and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
Working for us
Our standard hourly rate for experienced Care Assistants is £10.30 (£11.80 at weekends) with further enhancements for nights and bank holidays.
24 hours per week equates to £247
37 hours including some weekends could be up to £390 per week or up to £20,400 per year.
- Passionate about making a difference to the people we care for
- Able to interact well with residents and colleagues
- Kind, compassionate, and friendly nature
- Able to record accurate details of care related activities
- Flexible in your working pattern, including working evenings and weekends
- Willing to learn and develop
Anson Care Services can offer;
- Competitive pay rates, with enhancements for nights, weekends, and bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development with our in-house Training Manager
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS checks
- Full or part-time hours are available
- Employee support option available