We are looking for a motivated, caring, and passionate individual to join our domiciliary care team at Harbour Home Care, covering Redruth and the surrounding area.
Our excellent team of staff provide care, support, and a friendly home environment for older people in their own homes, offering excellent person centred care.
We pay for the full shift, from the start of the first visit to the end of the last, including any gaps.
Harbour Home Care is part of Anson Care Services, which also operates 5 care homes across Redruth and Penzance.
Could you make a difference?
As a community care assistant, you will be required to provide a high standard of care that meets the individual needs of our clients. This often includes things like assisting with personal hygiene, mobility, and feeding, all in line with the client's own care plan.
Working hours are flexible and, due to the nature of community care, staff are expected to cover shifts during mornings, evenings, and at weekends.
Do you have?
- A genuine interest in working in a care environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- A compassionate nature
- A full and current UK driving licence with access to a vehicle
- Flexibility in your working pattern, including working evenings and weekends
- A willingness to learn
Anson Care Services can offer
- Good rates of pay (including weekend enhancements and mileage)
- Free branded uniforms
- Free DBS checks
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Felixble hours